Join Tanya in a soul-filling retreat in nature that will inspire you with tools for creating peace, restoration and manifestation in your new year to come. Let the old year go and begin fresh with the tools you will learn during your retreat.
We’ll explore restorative yoga practices, meditation, chanting and manifestation techniques in this amazing getaway from the constant turn of life set in the majestic beauty of the Northwoods of Wisconsin.
With Tanya’s long-time background as an Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist, Thai Yoga Bodywork and Energy Work practitioner and educator, she will bring in all sorts of sweet, sacred rituals and mindful practices rooted in nourishing wisdom traditions that support our study, growth, and health.
We will practice yoga, meditation, chanting, and yoga nidra daily, with a mix of supporting workshops that will bring together creativity, coaching, group-work, and service. Come fill your cup, grow your light and shine!
BONUS! The wonderful kitchen at Wild Rice Retreat will pair up our meals daily with Ayurvedic Vital Essences for a well-rounded way to enjoy the teachings!
This retreat is an opportunity to connect with:
- Yoga and Ayurvedic Tools for self-care, nourishment, and reflection
- Nature as a means for balance, intuition and well being
- “Let it Go” Breathwork and Relaxation practices
- Manifestation Techniques
Your Retreat Includes:
- Daily Yoga, Meditation and Yoga Nidra Practices with the “Let It Go” theme
- Beautiful Scandinavian Modern Lodging Accommodations – see gallery
- Full Use of WWR’s Restorative Amenities including Cedar Sauna, Cold Plunge, and Rain Room showers
- Daily Healthy & Locally Sourced Meals supporting those to those with food sensitivities
Rest & Reset in your free time
- Use your solo time to reconnect with self, nature and life
- Down time for rest, contemplation, journaling
- Free time for snowy hikes with Lake Superior views
- Evening Fireside Chats to unwind, connect and help digest the day
Guests will walk away with upon retreat completion:
- Reconnection to a new cycle of life and New Year’s intention
- Down time – a much needed break from the hustle and bustle of life
- Connection with like-minded and sacred community
- Tools to integrate back home
- CE certificate for RYT’s (by request)
- Gift from instructor
- Pen/pencil and Journal
- Yoga Mat & any yoga props personally desired
- Mala beads (if you have them).
- Eye pillow
- Meditation shawl
- Curiosity, intention, and an open mind and heart
Wild Rice Retreat was named:
- Conde Nast Traveler: the #3 Resort in the Midwest in the 2023, and one of the top 23 places to visit in 2023
- Travel and Leisure Magazine’s “13 Best U.S. Resorts for Reconnecting with Nature
Book now and check it off your list!
Wild Rice Retreat offers use of some yoga mats, blocks, Mexican blankets, straps and bolsters if you prefer not to bring your own.
Spots are limited. Book your stay directly at Wild Rice Retreat’s website.
This is an ALL levels retreat. Couples, solo travelers, friends (book the Treehaus together!) are all welcome!