Take your Reiki & Energy Work practice to the next level.
The Devanadi Reiki Mentorship training helps guide you to deepen your healing abilities as well as open yourself to receive guidance during sessions. Come get the support you need to grow your practice and study of Reiki and Energy Medicine.
Upcoming Reiki Mentorship Program Trainings
Teacher: Tanya Boigenzahn, Reiki Master, CHTP, ERYT 500, C-IAYT, AYS
CONTACT US to get on the email list for REIKI & ENERGY WORK trainings to be notified of when we run this course again
- Revisiting assessment tools and variations
- Support for working with different kinds of issues in the physical, subtle and causal realms
- Accelerated training on how to use your Reiki II skills in practice
- Intuition building exercises and additional support for accessing your inner voice
- New energy work tools to weave into your Reiki sessions such as help with smoothing the aura, relieving pain, balancing the chakras, etc.
- Practice/Receive with other Reiki peers
- Guidance on how to set up your clients sessions and build your Reiki Practitioner business
- Monthly assignments to help you grow work with your practice sessions and clients
Bring your questions!
Devanadi’s Reiki Mentorship Program is recommended for ALL students to attend our Reiki Master Training.
Reiki Level II with Devanadi or another teacher/school
Devanadi’s Reiki Mentorship Program is recommended for students to attend our Reiki Master Training, as well as for anyone without a background in clinical work.
- Drop-ins not allowed.
- Class size limited. Register early.
- Please bring a notebook and pen.
- Please read our Cancellation Policy on the Sign Up Page before registering.
Email us if you would like details on when we schedule another Reiki Mentorship
No Refunds. If you cancel more than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the training, your payment, less a $50 cancellation fee, will be credited to your account. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the training, you forfeit your payment.